<VV> DACC Homecoming

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Aug 15 16:48:52 EDT 2012

JR:

Read the application form for the lists of each days activities … but not the exact times.  There will be a dozen or more early bird Corvairs show up on Wednesday night for some 'bench racing' but there are no 'official' activities.  Thursday activities start in the afternoon and go on into the night.

Ken P