<VV> Car Display Awards

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Fri Aug 17 15:28:37 EDT 2012

     As a former Corsa BOD member I would have used this opportunity to
resign if the Board got anywhere close to suggesting that there was a
need for "alternative" trophies.   What absolute NONSENSE. There is
nothing wrong or controversial with the awards.

     Corsa needs to understand that responding in such a way to a few
anal-cranks only makes them look ridiculous.  Further I DO NOT support
the use of my dues to pay for special trophies for the unhappy few.

     I've dealt with over 60,000 members of the Corvair public (probably
more) in my 38 years and can tell you that if you're going to respond to
every eccentric nutbar you run across then you'll end up on the losing side.

Lon Wall