<VV> Corvair sighting

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Aug 17 18:32:15 EDT 2012

I was coming out of a grocery store in Davis, CA this afternoon and saw a
yellow Late coming across the parking lot.  It parked right next of my HHR.
It's a 67 110, PG I think.  It needs some body work.  It's a CA black plate
car, so it been in CA for a long time so there is probably no rust.

I talked to him for a minute.  He's not a member of CORSA and is not
interested.  He said his father had bout three vairs for $500 each and fixed
this one for him to use while he is going to school.   Probably a UC Davis
student.

I tried,

dp