<VV> car display trophy's

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:05:05 EDT 2012

The best trophies I've won with my '65 Corsa 'vert were:

- The kids in my neighborhood who flag me down and yell for a ride
(they often get one)
- The teen and twenty-something guys who stop to admire it, saying
"Wow, nice car!"
- The smiles and stories from folks for whom the car brings a memory
of a relative - usually departed - who owned one.
- One guy locally whose wife saw my car and made him buy her one (true story)
- The great people, and great characters (cough-cough ... TLH) I've
met that are fellow Corvair owners

Jay Pitchford
Columbus OH
'65 Corsa Vert 140-4