<VV> Display Awards

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sat Aug 18 12:54:21 EDT 2012

Easy now Cliff,  those awards did look kind of crappy.   You need to
understand that with that many cars entered paying $10 each someone made
some money on that!
I paid $10 and then was not able to take my vehicle, probably some
others did too.  The Detroit Convention was the last convention that
treated the "Peoples Choice" or
"Car Display" as they now call it with much respect, these people are
proud of their cars too and they are the larger group paying dues to
keep this national club afloat but
they have been put to the back of the line.  This was a national event
and the awards should have looked like a national award, no something
from an elementary school event!

Cliff you probably have not been a CORSA member long enough to remember
when things were different.

John Howell