<VV> Exclusive! Scale Model Fitch Sprints at DACC Homecoming

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Mon Aug 20 15:21:11 EDT 2012

I just received a special shipment of the new 1/43rd scale
die cast models of the Fitch Sprint. They will be
available for purchase at the DACC Homecoming this coming
weekend in Plymouth, Michigan.

I have three different models available:

White and blue 1966 Sprint coupe Tribute Edition modeled
after John Fitch's personal demo Sprint from 1966 to 1969.
This is the same car that was donated to the Corvair
Preservation Foundation (CPF) and re-restored and now
sitting in the Saratoga Automotive Museum in Saratoga
Springs, NY. These have been signed by John Fitch
himself!!! Price: $166.

Black 1966 Fitch Sprint coupe Homage Edition in black.
Flat black roof and hood. Price: $235.

Willow Green and black Fitch Sprint coupe. This is the
same color combination as John Fitch's 1965 Sprint demo.
Check out the September 1966 cover of Car and Driver to
see this car. Price: $95.

I have a very limited number of these models so first come
first served. Contact me off-list if you are planning to
come to the Homecoming and want to reserve one of these.
Thanks!! - Caveman Pete and friend of John Fitch