<VV> tire pressure

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Aug 22 15:32:58 EDT 2012

Bruce, the 'right' tire pressure for your Rampside may not necessarily
be the same as the tire pressure I use on my Rampside, but the
oft-recommended 10-psi difference front-to-rear applies to Corvair cars,
not the truck and vans.  I happen to use about 38 psi at all four
corners, with 185/85-R14 radial light-truck tires on the stock wheels.

--Bob