<VV> On our way and a slight collision

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 22 21:21:20 EDT 2012

We arrived here in Plymouth Michigan this afternoon and there are already 8 Corvairs in the parking lot. And this event does not even start until tomorrow! I am happy to report the only other issue on my Corvan besides hitting a deer is I lost 1 of the hubcaps. Roads in Michigan are pretty rough. Weather is just about perfect so far on this trip with great weather forecasted thru this weekend. The annual Dale Wilshire picnic was great with about 28 Corvairs from Pikes Peak Corvair Club in addition to the RMC club. Looking forward to seeing everyone this week in Michigan.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado currently at the DACC Homecoming