<VV> Tele steering Column. TMI?

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Aug 24 11:09:10 EDT 2012

As always, I cede to my Uncle Seth's knowledge.  I sold a 67-69 to a
Corvette guy about 6 years ago.  I have my 65 Monza and 62 Rampy so I knew I
wasn't going to use it.  I guess the recession has lowered what folks want
to pay, as Steven showed in his price analysis.   Seth's and Steven's prices
seem more reasonable, and I sold mine as a unit with box and a better than
average looking wheel on it.   Won't say what I got for it. All I know is I
took it out of a 69 that was nearly rotted away in someone's back yard not
far from where I live---it was the only thing on the car worth bothering
with.  Told him to call the scrap man for the rest of it.

Hank