<VV> Telley Column

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 16:28:48 EDT 2012

Smitty Says;  Thanks for all the input.  The column I was speaking of is in
a pretty rusty 69 coupe and is part of the Walter Carter stash.  Walter
suffered a severe stroke over a year ago and will never drive or work on
cars again.  A couple of us have been tasked with disposing of his cars.  If
anyone thinks they would be interested in a 69 with 140 and telly column.
New tires.  We will consider any reasonable offer for the package.
Norfolk, VA.

While I am pestering people, we went over to check out the steering box
today and it is standard.    We located some wood wheels and some "wood"
wheels too.  I am familier with the grant wheel mounting where the center is
flat and has various holes in it for bolts and the horn contactor.  Does a
GM wheel look anything like that when it is stripped bare?  Two of them are
Grants and they measure 13 and 15 inches.  The smaller one is walnut wood.