<VV> No Spark Fixed dp

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sat Aug 25 22:34:11 EDT 2012

Dennis said,

"Ernie,

You may want to order one from one of the vendors.  The one you made will
work for a while but it is not as flexible as the proper wire and will fail
much sooner.

Dp"

Well, I don't know how flexible they are, but they are plenty strong.  I was
lowering my engine last night to R&R the rear cover.  I was lowering it VERY
slowly and suddenly it hung up.  Thinking it might be the 90 degree oil
filter, I checked that first but it was clear.  Then, more by luck than
anything I discovered I had not removed the lead going from the dizzy to the
coil.  (coil is mounted to rear cove)  YIKES.  Checked it thoroughly with an
ohm meter and checked out okay.  Just returned from a 155 mile round trip.
Might want to throw a spare in the tool box, just in case.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Monza 140/4 speed