<VV> ignition wire--where to buy

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 20:37:06 EDT 2012

I had one in my hand just yesterday at Clark's while they were vending at
the DACC Homecoming.  It was in a baggie and I don't now recall the part #.
It did not look like anything special to me - just a piece of wire with a
spade at each end.

I only looked at it because the topic had come up on VV.  I did not buy it
since it looked simple enough to make one when/if needed.  The spades were
probably steel.  I did not take it out of the zip lock baggie.

Later, JR