<VV> Horrid red plastic thingy

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 19:11:59 EDT 2012

Of course, when we first got the engine running in this chassis, I used a
bolt and nut with tape too,
but I wanted to finish the job at least up to correct automotive wiring
'code' and the original red terminal
base was long gone.

For a really large connection up front, where our positive battery lead
connects to a run of heavy
welding cable back to the starter, I used a really large version of the same
terminal.

Mel