<VV> Horrid red plastic thingy

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 08:28:49 EDT 2012

Well of course 1960s plastic is not going to last. It gets brittle over age
and with heat. Clarks sells a replacement C6802 $3.30. I saw them in a box
up at the DACC Homecoming. Mine is ok but thought about picking one up and
should of. Oh well in my next order.

Carlton Smith
Circle City Corvairs
Indianapolis, IN