<VV> Pictures of car with headers ?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 00:18:47 EDT 2012

In a message dated 8/29/2012 8:30:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
michael_j_weary at hotmail.com writes:

I want  to add a set, but want to SEE how far down they hang. Ground
clearance  issues.

Please send the pictures with a description to me  directly.

Michael - before you use any of the photo data and apply it to your  own
car, ask each of the people supplying photos to give you the measurement  from
the underside of the rear wheel wells to the ground. (Like in the middle of
 where the trim would be.) That way, you can measure your car and correct
for any other factors, such as lowered springs or tire diameter differences.
If  your car is 24 inches to the underside of the middle of the wheelwell,
and  someone else measures theirs at 22 inches, their 4" of clearance from
the  lowest tube to the ground will be 6" of clearance on yours. This
comparison  applies to normal motor-mount equipped street cars.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair,  Camaro, Corvette

San Jose, CA