<VV> John Fitch, S.Moss and LeMans 1955

chuck mckinley cmckinley313 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 1 08:47:21 EST 2012

This may have appeared in the forum before, but there was an hour-long
BBC documentary (English speaking) that is available on YouTube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asGtbXjYdK0

Well worth your time. There are numerous clips from an interview with
John Fitch when he was 92.

Chuck McKinley
63 Monza 900 80-hp 3-speed