<VV> Fwd: Sedans

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 12:42:57 EST 2012

I have a 65 sedan with a 140 4 speed and I love it and it's not for sale so there are still a few that haven't been chopped up to finish coupes and convertables.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Hey folks,
I'm just curious.  I've been out of the hobby for a bit and have been shopping
for a 4 door, and am finding them much scarcer than I remember.  Have they all
been lost or is everybody just hiding them away?  My normal searches aren't
finding much.
Joe