<VV> "From Covered Wagon to Ultra Van" booklet for sale

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 17:45:55 EST 2012

Hey guys and gals...
I have an original Ultra Van sales pamphlet (23 pages) dated 1968 that I'm going to sell. If someone on here would like to give me $48 for it, it's yours. I've personally not seen another, and got it maybe 15 years ago when I bought a bunch of shop manuals... The $48 includes shipping in the "lower 48"... elsewhere at cost.
I looked on eBay and couldn't find anything.
I'm needing some "Christmas money", so I'm going to be selling a few things on eBay... anything Corvair related will be posted here first.
I also have some very tiny "tootsie toy-like" metal cars that resemble the Astro 1... I've had them just as long (about 15 years). I'll sell the cars at $15 each + shipping. Again, I've not seen another...
I also have the plastic mirror "pivot-arm" pieces still for sale, too...
Let me know if there's any interest.
I've attached photos of the booklet & the toy car...
Later,
Lonzo