<VV> Corvan underbody shield

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 10:57:39 EST 2012

The "steering linkage cover" was only used on the '64 & '65 FCs, and they ARE different from each other... I had both styles ('64 AND '65), and may eventually write up a tech article when I find the time... but the item on eBay is NOT the "seldom seen-oft removed" late FC steering linkage "pan"...
Interesting piece... just wondering the use... and why?
Later,
Lonzo in KY... almost down to "all" Greenbriers... 2 '61s, a '62 & a '63... (and the poor little '64 700, soon to go bye-bye)