<VV> Sedans

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:54:25 EST 2012

Where are you located?

You don't say if you're looking for early or late.

I am in southern Oregon and we are practically giving away an early 4-door
(looks like '61 or '62) which was one of several that belonged to my dad.
The seats are missing and half the tires are flat, but body is straight and
no rust-through anywhere. Engine looks fresh (clean and complete), but I
don't know if it runs.

We are trying to sell for $700, but will take offers. Let me know if you
are interested.

Lonny Clark

--
Lonny Clark