<VV> Hoseless

Bob Tarpenning bobtcars at wildblue.net
Fri Dec 7 08:15:44 EST 2012

I tried uship.com once.  They put out a bid but no hauler picked up the bid.
After two weeks I cancelled and went with another broker who got a deal for
$250.00 more money.  In another week 2 Mexicans showed up in a pickup truck
with a 2 car trailer and my car.  The loading ramps looked pretty shaky but
the car wasn't damaged.
Bob T