<VV> Corvan underbody shield

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 12:30:38 EST 2012

Folks - The panel was acquired from a buyout approximately two years ago in Helen, GA - It was obtained from Mr. Ken Arnold - (The mid-engine Yellow - V-8 - corvette suspension - Rampside).  I believe I sent a picture also to the Corvair Historian for info - Ken was the gentleman that actually removed it from the Military Corvair Vehicle - I do not remember all the aspects or particulars beside what is in the auction description.  I also have another military auto transaxle (NOS) assy purchased from a gent "Virgil" in Georgia whom purchased from a local chevy dealer of all places still in the original crate. This piece has been examined by many corvair guru's also - I don't currently have it listed anywhere because the crate makes a great shelf to stack other corvair items onto.  If anyone is interested - I probably have some photos of it somewhere.

Best regards,

Scott Morehead
T-mobile Cellular
843 - 478 - 4223