<VV> Radar & Front Plates

Joel Rushworth gwydionjhr at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 8 20:41:49 EST 2012

While it will have little to no effect on a radar gun, the front licence
plate is the target of choice for police when using a Lidar gun.

With it's prominent downward angle on the front of the LM 'vair, I've often
wondered how difficult it would be to get a positive reflection off of it
with a Lidar gun.

Regards,
Joel