<VV> New Car Black Boxes-now Snapshot

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Dec 9 01:39:02 EST 2012

Speaking of being spyed upon, anybody here buy Progressive Insurance's
Snapshot device to save money on their Corvair or other car?

This little device reports your speed and driving style back to the
insurance company to save you money. Well, save you money if you drive
the way they like!

Better turn it off during the Autocross!  gggg

I'll stick with my non-Snapshot carrier...

Frank DuVal

In a message dated 12/7/2012 6:17:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Shelrockbored at aol.com writes: Probably the wave of the future, whether
we like it or not. It's not really a big deal since most automobiles
already are equipped with "black boxes." SVS