<VV> New Car Black Boxes-now Snapshot

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Sun Dec 9 02:15:42 EST 2012

I had an Audi A6 in 2002 and I had an major engine failure while being in Italy for vacation. The car was picked up from Audi, I had a full cover warranty, and a new car was brought to finish my vacation. When I was back in Germany my service guy told me exactly how fast I was driving the last 1000 km, how many rpm´s on which engine temp., fuel consumption, oil temp etc. they found out what the problem was with just reading the "black box". This was 10 yeats ago - imagine what the can do nowadays.
Black box is no future thing it is reality.

Happy 2. Advent for you guys

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan