<VV> Radar, Front Plate & Endust

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 23:43:56 EST 2012

OK... This has lasted a while so I will join with another (possible)
variable.

On long trips - like to Annual Convention - I like to spray the front of the
car (not the windshield) with Endust because I think (and that's all that
counts) that it makes bug removal easier at the destination and MIGHT help
prevent paint chips (that part is just hopeful).  So, to the question...

Does Endust on the front of a Corvair (let's say including that rather
reflective IL plate) make it less visible to any sort of radar speed
detector?

Later, JR