<VV> HELP-Clean oil/auto. trans. fluid from concrete

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Dec 10 11:12:56 EST 2012

Hello Joe,

I use a method similar to Joel except substituting less flammable mineral
spirits, paint thinner or kerosene.  It helps to scrub the solvent into the
concrete with a brush.  Oil dry or cat litter then draws the oil/solvent
mix out.  This can be repeated a few times for bad stains.  Finish cleaning
with TSP and/or a degreasing detergent.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI