<VV> CLEANING CONCRETE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 13:15:25 EST 2012

IF you are brave , and know the dangers , Battery acid , or muriatic acid
at @50% works great. Just be ready to rinse it well when foam starts rising
,after a quick booming (plastic bristles slowly!) and all stains go away.
If you  are not a "dangerous type" of guy , forget you read this , It worked
for me for  many years at the old shop , and concrete held up just fine. I
do not brush  gasoline around on concrete with a broom , plastic or other
type of bristle , It  can , or WILL cause ignition. Cleaning floors and parts
has caused many a fire  situation for unknowing people..We just lost a guy to
fire who left turpentine  rags in a pile  on a stairwell overnight in our
area.
Regards, Tim Colson    with dirty floors in my well used  shop..