<VV> Expensive Gasoline Re: CLEANING CONCRETE

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 20:38:31 EST 2012

Timothy,
    Don't worry!  Our supremely wise and loving  government set up the
Dept. of Energy a few years ago (35 to be exact) to reduce  our dependency on
imported petroleum.  With lots of hard work and effort  they have managed to
reduce it from 30% of all the oil we use down to 50%.
    "We're from the government.  We're here to  HELP you."
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 12/10/2012 7:45:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,