<VV> Expensive Gasoline Re: CLEANING CONCRETE

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 21:37:58 EST 2012

While domestic oil production HAS increased it's all due to PRIVATE efforts
 and not the Dept. of Energy.  It's called hydraulic fracturing
("fracking")  invented by PRIVATE individuals and done on PRIVATE instead of government
owned  land.
I didn't realize that Maine (ME) had a significant oil production.   Thanks
for sharing that with us.

Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 12/10/2012 8:46:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,