<VV> Merry Christmas - No Corvair

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Dec 11 09:37:12 EST 2012

Merry Christmas to all!

I would like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.

As you know, some of us have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from an occasional social gathering over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for an evening with friends and had a few glasses of a rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a cab home. Sure enough, I passed a police roadblock but, since it was a cab, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a cab before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it now that it's in my garage.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.