<VV> Merry Christmas - No Corvair

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 11:36:44 EST 2012

 Nyuk nyuk nyuk...

John Roberts

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Pepke <kenpepke at juno.com>
To: Vair Views <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Tue, Dec 11, 2012 9:37 am
Subject: <VV> Merry Christmas - No Corvair

Merry Christmas to all!

I would like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.

As you know, some of us have had brushes with the authorities on our way home
from an occasional social gathering over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for an evening with friends and had a few
glasses of a rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've
never done before - I took a cab home. Sure enough, I passed a police roadblock
but, since it was a cab, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have
never driven a cab before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it
now that it's in my garage.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.