<VV> PG leak revisited again

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 16:13:08 EST 2012

Maybe you have to remove the 'dimple' formed at the bolt holes. This is
common practice on engine oil pans, as folks tighten the bolts too tight,
dimpling the gasket surface of the pan.
Use a block of wood for support on the outside of the pan, and tap the hole
on the inside with a ball peen hammer til flat'
Do I have to mention the pan has to be removed from the transmission?