<VV> Gasoline pricing in the US

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 13:29:51 EST 2012

I own, and  have leased my mineral rights (I live in the CITY of
Arlington) and also get royalty checks. The wells under my property
leave the ground over 1 mile from my house (in other words, I can't even
see the actual well heads).

regards,
jack kean
Arlington, Texas

-- just remember that the current price we are paying has very little,
if anything, to do with the basic laws of supply and demand