<VV> Expensive Gasoline /by-product

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 21:08:15 EST 2012

NOW, however, these plans are being  changed to make EXPORT terminals to
ship out natural gas to areas like  the Far East where its price is now THREE
times what it is in the  USA.  No thanks to the 35 year-old Energy Dept. for
these  improvements, but I'm sure the government will take credit for them.
    "Oy gevalt"?   And a Happy Chanukah  to you, John!!!
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

 Exactly what's happened to two future locations in Oregon......but we're fed by Trans-Canada!!! ggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages