<VV> 61 Monza 900 steering wheel trim wanted

ERIC HICKS copter at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 15 00:42:15 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,  I am looking to find 1 small chrome "ring" that is found on the outer perimeter of the steering wheel.  There should be 4 per wheel.  If someone has an old steering wheel kicking around, with some missing, and a lonely one sitting on it, I would sure appreciate getting one.

I have one missing.  I fabricated a replacement, but, would prefer the original.  I plan to restore my Wheel over the Winter. Cheers, Eric Hicks, Vancouver B.C.