<VV> FC rain gutter (was: Greenbrier for sale in Indy)

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Dec 16 11:47:17 EST 2012

At 11:18 AM 12/16/2012, LonzoVair at aol.com wrote:

>It is a '62, because the '61s didn't have the rain gutter on the "A"
>pillar, and this one has it.

Lonzo, I could be quite wrong about this, but it has long been my
understanding that the addition of the rain gutter was a mid-year
1961 change, and so while it's absence definitely identifies a
vehicle as being a '61, it's presence does not automatically indicate
a later year.  Anyone out there with ironclad knowledge on this point?

--Bob