<VV> FW: GM Cars

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 18 00:02:38 EST 2012

When the convention is more than a one day drive away (that USED TO BE 900
miles but is closer to 650 now) I hit the DACC Homecoming.  I prefer to
drive to CORSA events.

The "Homecoming" is a lot like a "mini" convention with the added advantage
of several car museums being an easy drive from the hotel.  There is plenty
to do within the framework of the "mini"  and the GM Heritage center is
ALWAYS a highlight of the trip.

Later, JR