<VV> FC rain gutter (was: Greenbrier for sale in Indy)

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Thu Dec 20 13:29:38 EST 2012

If you are talking about the rain gutter on the front doors mine does not
have them, VIN 1R125S101811
Gene Barr

In a message dated 12/19/2012 1:46:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tkalp at cox.net writes:

Maybe we  could encourage '61 FC owners to post their VIN and if there is a
rain gutter  on the A pillar?

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org