<VV> wanted: EM inst cluster

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 23:27:17 EST 2012

 Hi all, I'm looking for a non working inst cluster I can tear apart and
play with. My goal is to build or have built a custom instrument cluster
with Speedo, rpm, oil press, volts, fuel level and cht in the space now
occupied by the Speedo and fuel guages, and retain the lower instrument
bezel with mountings for the ignition, lights wiper, etc.. I have found two
places that can cut the bezel and mount the guages. But need a non working
housing to play with.
send me a note off line if you have something in your junk pile. Thanks.
Mark Durham
Sent from my Windows Phone