<VV> California offering NEW RETRO yellow / black and Blueplates!!

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 01:05:29 EST 2012

While I understand that CA is broke (probably not as broke as IL) and is
looking for ways to generate revenue, this looks like a really bad idea to
me.  Not for CA since it might help their bottom line, but for the buyers
and sellers of GENUINE ORIGINAL CA antique cars.

Buyer Beware!  Especially on CA cars!

Later, JR