<VV> OLD POWERGLIDE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 21:36:12 EST 2012

The differential is more likely to be a serious problem , than the
transmission. The internal pinion seal is just a time bomb ready to fail.
Transmission should be resealed also.  Get the books out...Big part of the  job is
cleaning parts...I am doing it as we speak to a 64 FC powerglide and
differential.
I think I posted pictures of one I did last year on the
_www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)  website .
When that inner pinion seal lets go , You will oil your toes!
I will post more pictures of my latest projects soon.  2 differentials  ,
and a powerglide, along with a "new" motor.
Regards, Tim Colson