<VV> Fwd: Reality check WAS Need tire pressure gage buying advice

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Feb 7 09:23:41 EST 2012

Another reality is Corvairs do NOT have 'unique' handling.  In normal, reasonably sane street driving they drive pretty much like their contemporaries except the engine noise comes from the rear.  They do have the ability to generate a higher degree of lateral acceleration at speed than the others but the exact tire pressures has only a little to with it.  And one that attempts this on the street is trusting in something far greater than their tires to stand between life and death.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.