<VV> When the last time you saw a 64 700?? With Air no less!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 11:04:35 EST 2012

Car does look pretty cool though. A/C, PG, and a 110 (as per the deck lid emblem), all on a 700 4 door. I wonder if the A/C works (he never had it tested). This is the kind of Corvair that is extremely rare. One that has no leaks! Car is in IL. but has Wisconsin plates. Another red flag?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301