<VV> LM/LLM 4-speed gaskets different ?

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 13:17:04 EST 2012

Look on the bright side Jack.  Usually they say they replaced a '65 or earlier Saginaw with a '66 or later Muncie.  At least the LLM trans is being called a Saginaw.

Bob

For the 2,234,567th time.  ALL CORVAIR MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS ARE SAGINAW!
his is posted in the futile hope that the Muncie vs. Saginaw thing can ever
e stomped out.
he devil made me do it. :-)
ack - Vegas Vairs - Las Vegas