<VV> Car for Sale in California

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Feb 7 19:14:26 EST 2012

As a Midget racing guy, I would say that the price of this car, formerly
$22,000 but now $15,000, is now realistic.  A 1984 Stanton will never be
anything except a collectible at this point, and if the Vuky III history
is true it's a decent opportunity at that price point.

The specs -- billet heads, etc -- are interesting.  If it were an
Eastern car I'd check it out, but it is on the other side of the country
from me.

--Bob