<VV> Corsa Dash Install questions

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 01:11:26 EST 2012

Hi Leland,

Please don't misunderstand.  There was no intent to fault you in any way AND
the information that you provided was certainly important to someone who
might be performing a serious "transplant" as you did.  I was merely trying
to point out to the original poster that "bypass surgery" would likely be
plenty sufficient.

Later, JR