<VV> tire pressure gauge

K. Michael Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 10:10:25 EST 2012

That would be bad on my truck. If I run the listed pressures in the back all the
time I would wear out my tires quickly. If I am not carrying a large load the 80
PSI listed causes the tire to run on the center 3" of the tire. I set my empty
pressure with a ruler so that the radius from the ground to center (or common
point on wheel) is the same front and back then I use the same pressure side to
side. That works out to about 55 PSI front (listed pressure) and rear when
"empty". This is much easier on the 4wd system when engaged. It would be nice if
the TPMS system reported real pressures back to the central computer for display
and you had the ability to set the limits and range allowed on each tire or at
least each end.

Mike Kost