<VV> Aluminum 4 speed

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 12:30:10 EST 2012

My understanding is that only two 4-speed transmissions with an  aluminum
case were made for the Corvair.  My further understanding is that  they were
not made anticipating a racing application but as a general prototype  and
abandoned as too costly for the Corvair's designated economy car  niche.

~Bill Stanley

<> The transmission we had on display at the Buffalo Transportation
Museum,