<VV> was gauge - now TPMS

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 13:09:15 EST 2012

There is a Firestone store directly across the street from the Advance Auto
Parts where I work part time.  I'm over there frequently to deliver parts.

Once the cold weather arrived, I constantly see cars pull in to have the
techs add air - Boyle's Law at work.  I strongly suspect that most of those
folks are seeing a light on the dash and would otherwise never had thought
to add air in cold months.  So, is this a good thing?  While it may be a
PITA, there is no telling how many lives and injuries are being prevented by
these devices.  Well, maybe someone is tracking the statistics but I don't
know who.

Later, JR